Sonic Electronix

I personally like Eclipse. :spiteful: What about ya'll?

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Eclipse is by far better than any ive used. Im trying to get my hands on one but need to sell/trade mine first.

The 5030 is coming out and it's gonna be real nice for it's price. You should check it out.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".

Never used Eclipse but they seem amazing..

They're everything you want and need in a small package and for a good price. What more could you ask for?! lol

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

What about alpine?

Alpine would be close second for me. Followed by Kenwood.

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

I have always stayed with the Pioneer Premier brand units. Excellent features, SQ, easy to navigate, etc. I've heard of people having "noise" caused by a bad ground on the Pioneer decks, but I have never personally ran into any issues of this sort.

I purchased a good little Kenwood deck for my wife, and even though the looks aren't the best, it's got some great features for the price point..... still need to play with an Eclipse and JVC decks, seen what looks to be some nice units out of these guys, but have not had the ability to play around with them much....

pioneer premire ftmfw!!! i love pioneer headunits and prolly always will, its all i had that had the right features i needed, ive used alpine, kenwood, sony, pannisonic, jvc, and pioneer and i stick with pioneer :)

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif