i have the same prob in my left ear so i went to the doc he said i got fluid inside my ear drum and he said the my drain tube dont work right so its caught there weve tried stariods didnt work so he said their is a out pationt surg he can do in house thay num the eardrum and cut iot drain the fluid and let it heal it like have a puferated eardrum go to the doc it cheap i pay outa pocket cuz i have no insurince u it sounds like the same thang as mine when i yawn or blow my nose or some times just bend over it clears some time it dont

Meh, let your balls drop already. JK

I'm only 17 but between playing drums all my life with no ear protection and bumpin I barely have hearing. I'll be lucky if I can still hear by 25 lol.

2000 Jeep Cherokee

-DC Audio

-Memphis

-Audioque

-SecondSkin

-Pioneer

-KnuKonceptz

I use q tips all the time, I figured they say not to go deep because its easy to poke your ear drum, I do that all the time, or it make me cough- weird, but getting a q tip deep in your ear will either make you cough or sneeze hard

But anyways, this happens to me all the time when I have been around someone sick, and I play my system. It has been my immune system fighting off sickness, and I have noticed it in my ears first. I guess my immune system is pretty good, because I get pretty close to getting sick, and it wont get me full blown cold or flu- But anyways, when that happens, I feel exactly how you worded it

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Go out to the store and ask the pharmacist for some drops that you put in your ear and the wax comes running out....If not then if you have any antibiotics laying round the house, take it for a couple days and see if u notice a difference...But the best advice here has already been given, Go See A Doc!!

Good luck mayne :)

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

lol, when i was setting in the parking lot gettin ready to go in for work i was bumpin and i felt somethin hit my sholder n it was ear wax that fell out of my ear, bass ftmfw!! :clapping: , but ya ive heard that highs hurt ur ears more than lows, kinda why ppl that go to a rock concert go deaf is because all the highs the guitars play and kinda make sence, go around all day playin just mids n highs full tilt, then turn subs on n try it that way n see if just mids n highs dont make ur head hurt, ied like to see some of the bass race guys that do 160 take a hearing test n see what they get lol, i dont have any probs with my hearing so far but setting in the classroom at collage my right ear started that ungodly humming but other than that its fine

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

I let hydrogen peroxide set in each ear for about 5 min last night and i could feel it bubbling deep in my ear. Have not noticed a huge difference but i heard it unclogs them pretty good. btw im going to go get some vids of my system.

2002 FORD EXPLORER PACKED WITH SOME CHEAP SUBWOOFERS!

The chinese shopping place by me sells these tubes you put in your ear the light the end on fire. It takes ALL the wax out of your ear and you can hear amazing when its done. not sure what they are called though. I wanna see vids of your system.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback