Jump to content

Engine Noise From Equilizer.. Bad Ground?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I am installing a eq. for my friend in his truck. He has a nice pioneer avic n4 and sundown amps (for the doors).

Anyway I put a soundstream brand new eq on it and I get a wierd whining noise from it when the engine is on. So i thought it was the soundstream so I bought a high end arc audio EQ and the SAME problem... Is it a bad ground loop? It works just fine without the EQ.

I ran the eQ its own pos / neg line from the battery and fused it. Same problem. Uprgraded to better cables, same problem..

Do i need a ground loop isolator? or is this something common with EQs?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 867 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...