I'm The Star Of The " Worst Week Ever "

God did not do this to you. Just because he lets it happen doesn't mean he did it ;)

Wouldnt it be lovely if he did intervene with every bad thing that happens on this Earth? I dont remember reading everywhere that anybody was ever promised a perfect life (before death)...This is of course not aimed at the OP :)

But yea I say this was a shitty week. I am a firm believer in the theory that the only way to go when you're down is up :)

Edited by finkster

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

itll all get better in the end man trust me, your gonna find your self a beautiful woman that loves bass just as much as you do.then you her and your daughter can all grow long hair and take a family portrait of you all doing the :hairtrick: at the same time and send it to your ex as a christmas card and be like MERRY CHRISTMAS BISH MY CAR BLOWS ABOUT AS MUCH AS YOU DO. but fereal things will get better homie you just gotta remember joy wouldnt feel so good if it wasnt for pain.

i feel your pain.. but at the end. the BIGGEST mistake you can make it by not learning from your own mistakes.. i've might not gone through what you have but i've sat in teh same boat... keep ya head up high and the bass pounding and you'll make it through..

Edited by Ipod

Hustle hard, Stack paper,

It's alright, ya'll haters,

It's nothing, We major,

You see me, Hi Hater! =)

~ Manio

Well being only 17 i have yet to deal with all these things in life....

But my rents are splitting up again for the 5? time ?

My dad got caught on the phone with his ex gf and now my mom is leaving him...thing is he doesnt know its coming, oh and we r moving out on v-tines day.....Going to be a great surprise...

But keep your head up bro.....God is doing all these things for a reason...

Doug

sold everything

how is people are broke but have money to get high and drunk ?

she drank alot too, i think thats where alot of her money went...

i think she was more pissed i spent money on my baby before her

i never really spent money on anything but caraudio and cool things for my baby and clothes for her.. im pretty frugile

i got a big tax return so i might join my friends on a cheap road trip for spring break (im pushing for daytona march 14+15.. woot sbn)

her priorities

1)her

2)baby

3)me

my priorities

1)baby

2)her

3)me

TeamSundown-sig.jpg