We ride at Lake Thurmond aka Clarks Hill lake located on the GA and SC border which then flows down the damn into the Savannah river.

Lake is 15ft below full and it's getting scary to ride now, hoping the water levels come up before the summer again.

The 250X was our very first jetski.....we had a boat before but it was an older boat (80's) and it had an evinrude 135hp on it. Enjoyed it but the motor messed up and sold it for $500 then picked up our 250X about 2 years later.....long wait but well worth it!!! I have heard good things about the GTX's and the RXT's but dad always liked Kawasaki and our local dealership doesn't carry sea-doo.

100_1864.jpg

Edited by Savage

Guest KyleCannon

Yeah, I love ridin' these things. I go around to Echo Lodge (Parker, AZ) and ride all the time. It's a drag cause down here the water is getting shitty as well. Hopefully I'll have a river to go to in the future!

We got a 110HP Seadoo and a 130 Seadoo, so much fun. Man, I want to go again.

When I get more cash, I'm totally getting the new seadoos... I want to haul ass!

Edited by KyleCannon

fuck u i love gettin super speed and doing 360's its so damn fun cant wait until summer take mine out for some ridn

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Guest KyleCannon

Eh, not really into the 360s anymore, I turn as hard as i can going as fast as the fucker goes.... or put both feet on one side and do a sharp ass turn. way better rush :D

Edited by KyleCannon

it has 135 hp and it is a 2 stroke 3 cylinder and it goes about 65 70 with one person debending on the water. it is a 4 seater jetski so it is big and wide and long as fuck

l_dd48ebd58cc0ff2dbba668e68fc50e21.jpg

smd3.png

I've been riding for 19 years. I've always owned stand ups w/ a couple sit downs in the mix. Was really into free style but not so much anymore. I have yet to part with my 550sx Kaw from 95. There's some nice stuff that's newer but for me that's king. The old 550sx is just a perfect size for me, plus back when you could get tons of parts.

Darvex468smd.jpg