c0smo kram3r Posted January 31, 2009 Report Posted January 31, 2009 Its not really the right thing to do but one of my dads friends friend put on a full football uniform and went 60mph jumped out and the truck hit a tree and was total'd was funny to watch should have recorded it.That's just stupid.
Justin Posted January 31, 2009 Report Posted January 31, 2009 How in the world did she get into those payments? Thats crazy for a 06 explorer. I was paying $350.00 a month for a 350z with bad credit and $3,000 down. I hate those people that will sell you anything just to get a sell. I hope you guys get it sold tho cuz I know how it is having to pay a note that you dont have the money for. Thats why I sold mine and came across my blazer for $500.00 and have the title in my name with no payments the way I like it. 99 2dr Blazer Kenwood KVT-614 SounDigital SD16k 4 Fi BTL 18s 4 hertz high energy 6.5s comps 4 stock ad244 alts 6 g31s batts 8 runs 0ga
kentb Posted January 31, 2009 Author Report Posted January 31, 2009 How in the world did she get into those payments? Thats crazy for a 06 explorer. I was paying $350.00 a month for a 350z with bad credit and $3,000 down. I hate those people that will sell you anything just to get a sell. I hope you guys get it sold tho cuz I know how it is having to pay a note that you dont have the money for. Thats why I sold mine and came across my blazer for $500.00 and have the title in my name with no payments the way I like it. i think the salesman talked her into buying that explorer. its the eddie bauer and a v8 thats why it costs so much. and its only 1k down i believe, so basically she's eating all the interests right now. New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
☆Dmarc™☆ Posted January 31, 2009 Report Posted January 31, 2009 500+ a month for a 06 explorer !!??!? wow lol u cant like trade it in for another cheaper car at the dealership ?? my bro had a 07 accord and was paying around 500 a month but i THINK he traded it in for a 06 and paying around 400 that was back in 06 if u cant just sell it Dream Car
kentb Posted January 31, 2009 Author Report Posted January 31, 2009 yeah man.. 500 a month for an 06 explorer, its crazy. what makes it expensive is it has all these luxury nonsense shit like navigation, push button third row seats, leather and suede , and all other stuff that makes the price go up. thanks for giving me ideas guys, i'll talk to her about her options later. New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
Gq85 Posted January 31, 2009 Report Posted January 31, 2009 About how much does she owe on it. I would say put it on craigslist like someone suggested or raffle it.
Beanz Posted January 31, 2009 Report Posted January 31, 2009 dont trade it in .cause you'll just get the traded in value then you'll have the rest of the car to pay off on total the new cars price. That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
kentb Posted January 31, 2009 Author Report Posted January 31, 2009 About how much does she owe on it. I would say put it on craigslist like someone suggested or raffle it. she still owes alot, what do you mean raffle it? New System 2 10" Fi SSD, Sundown 1500d Build I build and design enclosures(cheap price), PM ME Kicker L7 Navigator(plexiglass, fiberglass, aeroport) Build BTL 18" Escalade(plexiglass, battery tray) Build http://www.kentbaudio.com Old System
E a r t h Posted January 31, 2009 Report Posted January 31, 2009 its an 06 explorer eddie bauer she's paying 500+ a month(which i know is stupid, i didn't support her on that purchase in the first place) thats an awesome one to have
Beanz Posted January 31, 2009 Report Posted January 31, 2009 she still owes alot, what do you mean raffle it?i think he means give it away http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/01nocomment8so.gif That's why they don't deliver. Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait. You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.