Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

GSP WON THAT ROUND

NOW INTO ROUND 3

THIS IS A BAD ASS FIGHT!!!

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

GSP won that third round for sure

we're now into getting in to round four!!!!

BJ Peen is tired as hell and is bleeding from the nose

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

what a lame night of mma barely any ko's couldnt watch the penn gsp match anymore such a shitty fight i wanna see ko's

15" re sx 4.1 cub at 33hz box by coolwazabi

Posted

fuck it stopped

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Posted

FUCK THE BULLSHIT WHO ONE THAT SHIT STOPPED FOR ME AHAHAHA

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4106 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...