Jump to content

Clarion Dxz585usb


Recommended Posts

Posted

What are you guys' thoughts on this? It is sort of temporary give or take on how much I like it, I don't like the looks too much but it seems like its fine. I like having the noticable volume and channel changing button also. The USB I have read that you can plug your iPod through the USB and it should work (if it doesn't I have a flash drive or can get a bigger one for ~10$) and it plays cds. I have an iPod touch and I haven't been able to use it because the wireless ones dont work for chit (and differ in each car), I have no tape deck, and all I can play are cd's.

This unit also has 6v pre-outs with front rear and subwoofer RCA inputs. (I can use them for my subs) I also will be able to have some extra space underneath it for an EQ or some stuff like that later on depending if I keep it.

Here is the link, I'm not sure if theres many better prices but it comes with all the dash mounting kits so I know if worse comes to worse I can get it from SE.

http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_11770_...+DXZ585USB.html

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Posted

I have a similiar head unit (dxz575) and like it a lot except for the slidetrack crap. The entire middle section of the head unit slides left/right. It's very aggrivating to scan through tracks with it so I always use the remote. Some of the positive features are the built-in crossovers and subwoofer control. I got mine off Ebay new for like $100.

teamnemesissundown-1.jpg

Posted

Nice man, I'm debating this headunit to a JVC headunit. Would you rather have gone with another one?

2002 ford explorer

200 amp rewound alt

single 18" Fi btl fully loaded

2 1750's

2 c&d tech 88amp/hr batts

2 ought wiring

cdt component set up front, cdt coaxials in back

Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X693

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 1443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...