Sundown Audio

Will This Amp Power..

bigjoe

I love how you phrased that, "i think it wont do shit."

What is the power ratings of the amp and ohm loads of the subs

Baylor University

Accounting

600w amp(RMS Power Range : 180-240 Watts) running two 12's? I think thats a little under powerd. type-r Handles up to 1500W peak power (500W RMS) according to bestbuy.com

Edited by FIAudioJoe

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

its a four channel amp get a mono block!!!but itll be good for later on if you get some componite speakers.

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

i mean you could bridge each channel and it will do a lil bit of knocking though!!!

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

Well the amp isn't ideal for pushing subs, you really can't beat free.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

yeah the amp is pretty weak. he went out and bought a new 1 today. yeah bestbuy blows. as long as there is sound they dont give a fuck they did there job.

What's the new amp?

team-2.jpg

Team T3 Audio

Team Sundown Audio

Team O.B.M

Operation Beast Mode

"Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear"

wigglez that was a bit over the top, i dont want to invison dw giving any young lady a "cream pie" let alone "throat babies".