hey i was just wondering if anyone else on this forum has worked with pigs or on a big hog opperation? i have been workin in one for about 2 years now. I get free ensurance and good pay. plus get all the free pork i want lol. i work in a 2500 unit, its a lot of pigs put can be fun. there is a breeding barn and a farrowing barn conected with a hallway. the only gay thing is that u have to shower in and out so u dont bring PRRS in a type or desiese. cant go outside either during the day but that dont bother me either. people say it sinks but it dont or maybe im just used to it idk. well j/w if anyone has worked in one.

yeah i live in iowa......i work for rvf riecks view farms a big hog producer. they have about 20,000 pigs. they are all in different barns though. i just work in a 2500 head one. the biggest they have is 5000 head barn. the farrowing barn burned down last year and they lost 400 head of pigs and about 4000 baby ones ill see if i still got a pic of it.

yeah i live in iowa......i work for rvf riecks view farms a big hog producer. they have about 20,000 pigs. they are all in different barns though. i just work in a 2500 head one. the biggest they have is 5000 head barn. the farrowing barn burned down last year and they lost 400 head of pigs and about 4000 baby ones ill see if i still got a pic of it.

I meant where u live in Iowa lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals