Kev man what happened to your Cummins man what kind of new ride did you get

It was time for a change. Between the truck market absolutely crashing with the economy and with how much the wife and I drive, the trucks were just starting to cost too much money and we figured it was time to get something more economical. You figure our fuel bill alone was well over $750 a month.

So, here's the new fleet.

A pair of 2009 BMW 335i XDrive's.

Cars_rear.jpg

His.jpg

Hers.jpg

Edited by str86diesel

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

I absolutely LOVE seeing a 3-series with a staggered offset fitment or wider rear wheels/tires!

8.5" up front and 9.5" or 10" on the back.

**Edit....ooops, "xdrive"/ I am guessing that's AWD, so maybe a staggered fitment would not work anyway.

Hope you find what you like. I vote for Breyton!

Edited by ptcary

PTCary

2003 SMD PT Cruiser

2011 Honda CBR 250R

2010 Mazda 3i Sport

MY BUILD LOG

I'm with ya...I too am a huge fan of staggered wheels. Unfortunately with the AWD system, there is only a tolerance of 1% between the front and rear wheel diameter. So the only way that I would be able to achieve is by having 235/35/19 up front and 265/30/19 in the rear, in which really limits which tires I can go with and the only benefit is that controls understeering. So i'm just going to stick with a single tire size all around to keep things simple.

2k6 Dodge Ram 2500...CUMMINS POWERED - SOLD

It was time for a change. Between the truck market absolutely crashing with the economy and with how much the wife and I drive, the trucks were just starting to cost too much money and we figured it was time to get something more economical. You figure our fuel bill alone was well over $750 a month.

So, here's the new fleet.

A pair of 2009 BMW 335i XDrive's.

Cars_rear.jpg

His.jpg

Hers.jpg

:sad::sorry: Ya man i wish my fuel bill was only $750 it does cost a bit to drive my truck my diesel alone is costing me arounf $900 to $1200 depending on what I do that month