Jump to content

What car?  

59 members have voted

  1. 1. What Car?

    • 2009 G8 GT
      21
    • 2008 Tahoe/Suburban
      25
    • 2005 GTO
      8
    • 2007 dakota
      2
    • 2008 durango
      1
    • 2007 Jeep Wrangler
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted

they are rated at 15. I had a 07 tahoe 2wd for a dealership loaner when my car was in and i got 16mpg city. My uncle has a 06 with the 5.3 and he still gets 14-15 mpg. even his 3/4 ton yukon xl with the 6.0 will get 13 ( 11 when pulling his big ass trailer)

Ya man I had confused what you said I was thinking you where talking with the 6.2 thats what we have they are rated at 9 city and 14 highway but im also talking 4x4 my bad man
Posted

This is not on your list. But what about an '05 or '06 Range Rover? They go for that price probably a lil cheaper. You could get a certified one from a Land Rover dealership. They are GREAT cars. We own an '04 & they only get better as they get newer. It would smoke any one of those SUVs off of the line (if that means anything to you.) I think they get about 14-15mpg. I know my brother's computer says 14mpg, so I'm not too sure about the newer ones. Plus the security system is higher on them if are worried about stuff getting stolen.

Just a thought.

There is a video on YouTube where the guy on TopGear took a supercharged Range Rover and raced a Mercedes. The RR won when it was on grass & the Mercedes was on pavement.

Posted

Ya man I had confused what you said I was thinking you where talking with the 6.2 thats what we have they are rated at 9 city and 14 highway but im also talking 4x4 my bad man

i did not know you could get the 6.2 with a tahoe/suburban i thought that was only denali or escalade ( or new camaro :spiteful: )

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Posted

i did not know you could get the 6.2 with a tahoe/suburban i thought that was only denali or escalade ( or new camaro :spiteful: )

Yep they offer it but it is about a $1500 or $2000 upgrade I think
Posted

This is not on your list. But what about an '05 or '06 Range Rover? They go for that price probably a lil cheaper. You could get a certified one from a Land Rover dealership. They are GREAT cars. We own an '04 & they only get better as they get newer. It would smoke any one of those SUVs off of the line (if that means anything to you.) I think they get about 14-15mpg. I know my brother's computer says 14mpg, so I'm not too sure about the newer ones. Plus the security system is higher on them if are worried about stuff getting stolen.

Just a thought.

There is a video on YouTube where the guy on TopGear took a supercharged Range Rover and raced a Mercedes. The RR won when it was on grass & the Mercedes was on pavement.

I think the closest Range Rover is like 100-150miles away.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

I would go for that then ya even 4x4 wont be that awful bad chevy specs say 14 city and 20 highway

2008 Chevrolet Tahoe 2WD 4dr 1500 LS,5.3L 8 cyl Fuel Injection.

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

I think the closest Range Rover is like 100-150miles away.

Yeah, Northpoint is about a 2hr drive away from you. But trust me, it's worth it lol. Plus Northpoint is part of Hennessy which is where we bought ours from. They have GREAT service. I do know that they delivered ours free of charge.

EDIT, there's actually a dealer in Hunstville. Don't know how far away that is though.

Posted

Yeah, Northpoint is about a 2hr drive away from you. But trust me, it's worth it lol. Plus Northpoint is part of Hennessy which is where we bought ours from. They have GREAT service. I do know that they delivered ours free of charge.

They have a websight where i can look at what they have?

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 7654 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...