Jump to content

What car?  

59 members have voted

  1. 1. What Car?

    • 2009 G8 GT
      21
    • 2008 Tahoe/Suburban
      25
    • 2005 GTO
      8
    • 2007 dakota
      2
    • 2008 durango
      1
    • 2007 Jeep Wrangler
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ive seen 4 15's in s10's and they are even smaller.

yea with the batts and amps in the bed.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Posted

No but we did take a 2009 SRT8 challenger for a drive. I loved that thing but its a hefty price tag. Around how much is the 09 camaro gonna be?

http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/pdf/2010+C...cifications.pdf

It says that the SS fully loaded $34180, 426HP LS3 or 400HP L99.

The V6 on the other hand gets decent gas mileage and is still 300HP(I actually may end up trying to get one) They start at 22000 base.

I read that it actually handles pretty good. Based on a review of the V6.

Head Unit: Alpine IVA-w505 with 120gig Ipod.

Mids and Highs: Infinity Kappa Perfect 6.1s all around.

Mids and Highs Amp: Hifonics ZXi1008

Sub: HDC315 alum.

Sub Amp: SAZ3000D

1/0 All around. Powermaster Batts.

2004 Trailblazer LS

Posted

http://www.chevrolet.com/camaro/pdf/2010+C...cifications.pdf

It says that the SS fully loaded $34180, 426HP LS3 or 400HP L99.

The V6 on the other hand gets decent gas mileage and is still 300HP(I actually may end up trying to get one) They start at 22000 base.

I read that it actually handles pretty good. Based on a review of the V6.

But you cant get a system in it, and ive been waiting awhile for a nice system....

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

I voted tahoe just cause I want one

for rims I would go giovanna

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

Posted

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 4657 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...