Jump to content

What car?  

59 members have voted

  1. 1. What Car?

    • 2009 G8 GT
      21
    • 2008 Tahoe/Suburban
      25
    • 2005 GTO
      8
    • 2007 dakota
      2
    • 2008 durango
      1
    • 2007 Jeep Wrangler
      2


Recommended Posts

Posted

it looks like your really into that dakota and if thats the case why not just get it, plus it looks sick lowered on some wheels.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Posted

it looks like your really into that dakota and if thats the case why not just get it, plus it looks sick lowered on some wheels.

Yeah im really liking the dakota. Plus its $24,000 and that leaves me $10,000+ for a system,rims,tint,etc. Well i found out today that white tahoe sold :(

2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins

4 FT1s

C1600.2

8 PWX 8s
ONX2.100

Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener

My Youtube

Feedback

Posted

Out of those I would say a Tahoe

2015 Chevy Sonic

CTX65cs - Image Dynamics 6.5" front

CTX65 - Image Dynamics 6.5" rear

Rockford Fosgate 3Sixty.3
Rockford Fosgate PBR300x4
Sundown SAE-600D

Sundown SD3-10

Posted

GTO

go fast and do 2 15's if you cant fit the 18's

First Gen Xterra: Always changing

DNX 690HD

RF 360.3
RF T3002
RF T4004
RF T10001bd
Silver Flute 6.5"s
Tang Band 1" Tweeters
Sundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz

Trust me .25 Blows your Load.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4592 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...