I couldnt really find a "introduction" thread..so if i somehow missed it move me. but they call me tater, im about to be 19 and im from georgia. I decided id join. I have a 1995 GMC Z71 1500. had it about 6 months. System in it is a RE SX 12" on a Sundown SAE-1000d in a 18~ cubic ft tapped horn tuned to 30hz. :). ill post some pics/vids if anyones interested

Edited by tater
If you cant fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem

tapped horn is looking nice man. I have done literally hundreds of Tlines, and bandpass quarterwaves, only a couple of the tapped horns on small scales, 8" and 10"

how does this one sound?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

lol i dont plan to be a jackass..im more the type to sit back and watch.

I enjoy my tapped horn, it gets mean sometimes. it loves the lows. Its my 3rd one ive built. had one in a 01 honda accord. 1 12" kicker comp on 200w. would do high 20's low 30's legal on music. would burp a 136.7 with back seat folded down meter on the passenger windshield. i havent gotten this one metered yet.

Edited by tater
If you cant fix it with a hammer, you have an electrical problem