Ernesto Posted February 19, 2007 Author Report Posted February 19, 2007 Well you have 1 month. Get moving!Hardest thing left to do is going to be running the wire into the middle consule of the car where the batteries will be hidden...I think I have to remove the whole center consule, run the wires, and put it back. Going to ask my friends at the shop to give me a hand on that one.
Eddy722 Posted February 19, 2007 Report Posted February 19, 2007 The battery's will be hidden in the center console? I don't get it.
Ernesto Posted February 19, 2007 Author Report Posted February 19, 2007 In there. Whatever that shit is called
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 19, 2007 Report Posted February 19, 2007 How the hell are batteries gonna fit in there. Good luck.
Eddy722 Posted February 19, 2007 Report Posted February 19, 2007 Damn you have alot of room in there? I wouldn't put battery's there but if thats where you want it..
Ernesto Posted February 19, 2007 Author Report Posted February 19, 2007 How the hell are batteries gonna fit in there. Good luck.Do you know which battery the HC600 is? It's one of the smallest batteries made for car audio...I already have two in there and still got about 3" width to fit more in there and can easily fit 3 of the HC600s in there, 4 squeezed.
Guest Nismofreak Posted February 19, 2007 Report Posted February 19, 2007 Sorry man. Not a baterry expert. Might try that in my car
Ernesto Posted February 19, 2007 Author Report Posted February 19, 2007 Damn you have alot of room in there? I wouldn't put battery's there but if thats where you want it..Yeah I got enough room for atleast 3 batteries in there...Two would go under the middle row seats...Why wouldn't you put the batteries in there?
Eddy722 Posted February 19, 2007 Report Posted February 19, 2007 Damn those things must be small. Either way I wouldn't like the batterys that close to me for some reason. But it's a good hiding spot.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.