Bryan Posted February 4, 2007 Report Posted February 4, 2007 I've been saving up and adding totals etc, and i needed some help on which i should get.Either 3 "12" kicker cvrs or a fi bl "15" . Plus i want some money left over and the bl seems the way to go. MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Bryan Posted February 4, 2007 Author Report Posted February 4, 2007 thats what i thought..plus from what i saw so far, fi is the shit MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST 2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids MMATS 2000.05 XS Power D1200 Knukonceptz 1/0 Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB " Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.