ok i have a 99 durango with the 5.9 and its 4WD. it has a LSD. but lately only one tire is spinning when i hit a patch of ice. and its annoying casue i sit there and spin the tire when usualy id just not even know i hit the ice. like when im at a stop light and half on a snow bank or whatnot. but i can get both to smoke when i try in a straight line. but if i take off hard and hit a patch of ice only one tires spins. so would my clutch pack be going out in the rear end? and if anyone know would it be difficult to do yourself? and where and how much could i get them if i need to

And far as the best connection ever.......

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

Guest digitalboy

A Limited Slip Differential just helps keep the tires moving together. But it does allow for one to spin if it has alot less traction then the other.

Is this a new problem? Maybe the burn outs didn't help. :shrugs:

yes it is a new problem. yeah im sure they didnt help. i noticed it because when i would take off at stop lights i would spin the tires in the wet and stuff when i wouldnt before. so i have to take off alot slower then i would before. im having major traction issues.

get a huge fucking battery, cut the top off, drop an alt in there and then pour all that into your big amplifier. or just smelt them all together.

anymore help???? anyone??