Sonic Electronix

would i be in with the stuff in my signature and what the record in that class

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

What organisation?

For dbdrag:

Your sig isn't so clear, do you have 2 type R 12s? If so then you would be in Street B and the record is 157.2dB

For your new setup, you would be in Super Street No Wall as long as your box was under the window line. The record for that is 159.4dB

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!

What organisation?

For dbdrag:

Your sig isn't so clear, do you have 2 type R 12s? If so then you would be in Street B and the record is 157.2dB

For your new setup, you would be in Super Street No Wall as long as your box was under the window line. The record for that is 159.4dB

yes the box will be under the window and thank you 4 this info

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Sorry those are just the numbers hit this year...

The 2008 world records:

Street B - 160.9dB

SS-NW - 164.9dB

dam that hurt i like the frist #'s u put up...i was goin 2 try and get the world record in the class i as goin 2 be in

any one know wut the record for a zx3 walled and non-walled

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

dam that hurt i like the frist #'s u put up...i was goin 2 try and get the world record in the class i as goin 2 be in

For no wall it's probably in the low 150's, and as far as walled it may be in the mid 150's. As far as I know I have the loudest 2 12 ZX3 in the Db Drag Racing organization and can do a 149.7 on the dash. I could easily do a bigger number and will soon here when I do 2 15's instead of 12's.

Edited by Nightshade

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

For no wall it's probably in the low 150's, and as far as walled it may be in the mid 150's. As far as I know I have the loudest 2 12 ZX3 in the Db Drag Racing organization and can do a 149.7 on the dash. I could easily do a bigger number and will soon here when I do 2 15's instead of 12's.

lol that sucks i need 2 get my system parts fast then be4 u get ur 15's i guess we will fightin over the loudest zx3 in the organization but i might get my ass handed 2 me by u

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

lol that sucks i need 2 get my system parts fast then be4 u get ur 15's i guess we will fightin over the loudest zx3 in the organization but i might get my ass handed 2 me by u

Well, that may be true but my goal isn't to be the overall loudest. My goal is to build a 149.9 bassracer that I can listen to on a daily basis. If your trying to be the loudest anything you might as well get ready to not be able to listen to the stereo cause it will have to be tuned way too high to sound good. If your ZX3 has a sunroof I can tell you that the resonant frequency of the car is 52hz and is the loudest overall frequency to burp the car at. Try getting the enclosure to peak there for starts to be the loudest. Good luck!

2013 VW Jetta GLI 2.0 Turbo

1 Sundown Audio SCV2000

1 Sundown Audio X15 V2

1 XS Power D3100

Audio Control LC6i

Stock Deck

146.4 sealed on the dash at 37hz

2001 Focus ZX3: RETIRED

Team Sundown Audio, Team XS Power, 2 time NSPL Car 3601-Up Champion, 2 time NSPL Car Hardcore Champion
Highest NSPL Scores to date:
154.3db on the dash sealed at 46hz, 156.2db in the kick at 46hz
155.2db unofficial on dash at 43hz

Well, that may be true but my goal isn't to be the overall loudest. My goal is to build a 149.9 bassracer that I can listen to on a daily basis. If your trying to be the loudest anything you might as well get ready to not be able to listen to the stereo cause it will have to be tuned way too high to sound good. If your ZX3 has a sunroof I can tell you that the resonant frequency of the car is 52hz and is the loudest overall frequency to burp the car at. Try getting the enclosure to peak there for starts to be the loudest. Good luck!

no i dont my driver 2 be the loudest but when i get money 4 a other zx3 then i will go 4 nothing but spl

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

Not to burst your bubble but the SS-NW record... we're talking 18v electrical systems, 2 or more 18s, and a minimum of 20000wrms.

With the power you have pushing a single HCCA 12 you'll be lucky if you ever manage 147dB.

goodgrammarbc7.gif

10.x volts fo' life!