Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

New Build (2) Fl Btl 18's


Mostar

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just built my enclosure for my BTLs. I was woundering if I am going to loose alot of pressure due to the fact that about a quarter of the port will be directly firing at the rear glass on the lift gate of my '05 GMC Envoy? Here is a pic of the enclosure. It will be right around 13 ft^3 after displacement w/ 166 in of port area tuned to around 35 hertz.

http://i299.photobucket.com/albums/mm286/bluvoy/CIMG0714.jpg

'05 GMC Envoy

H/U: PIONEER AVH P4300DVD

Subs: (8) SA-12's

Amps: (2) SAZ3500d's

MECHMAN 270A Alt and 5 Batteries with lots of 1/0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 507 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...