Second Skin Audio

Cant make up my mind need help

wall it with teh 2 18's , with your power tuned in the low 40's you should get pretty loud, I had 2 15's in a wall with 3kw tuned @ 32 hz and it did a 148 on music.

what 15's were you runnin

SoundStream SPLX quad 1-ohm

yea in the lower 40's doesnt sound good for music, but it will be loud, try 37 or 38hz it  might sound abit better.

well i wanted to tune it real low like around 30hz.  would there still be a possibility of hittin those numbers tuned so low?

well if you hit 148 tuned to 32hz would the 18's be around that number with the same tunnnin?

possibly, but I had hours and hours into that box/wall sooo if you build and test  you could possibly achieve those numbers. 

I wont lie my subz were stinky and HOT after that 148.7 run and I couldnt playit for more than a minute or two @ full tilt.

wall it with teh 2 18's , with your power tuned in the low 40's you should get pretty loud, I had 2 15's in a wall with 3kw tuned @ 32 hz and it did a 148 on music.

would tunnin it in the low 40's be good for daily listenin?  my last setup that i just got rid of was 8 12's and that was [glow=red,2,300]tunned to 43hz and it sucked on most of my rap.[/glow]

I recommend the highest of 37,38hz for daily driving...Most people don't even like their boxes tunned to 35hz and higher for daily driving.

alright well would 2 15 or 18" BTL's off 4000-5000 watts tuned to say 30hz be able to hit 150's