1993 Cadillac Seville Sts Forsale!

Aight.

After getting my tahoe, I have no need for this anymore.

I am selling my 1993 cadillac seville sts.

It has a 32valve v8 northstar highoutput motor in it.

Almost 175,000 miles.

Pearl white in color, tan interior.

Clear title, no leans!!

Car was never in a major accident, but I did crunh into a snowbank last winter in my buddies drive way :(

$1500 OBO!!!

I bluebooked the car at KBB.com with 200,000 miles, it was well over $2000 in the fair condition. It can be turned back to stock if you wanted to do so, but it take some work and a sawzall.

I have the rear seats still, along with a spare set of rear door panels. There are fiberglass door pods on the front doors for 6.5 components. I am leaving the Diamond Hex components in there, but they need new tweets. a 4channel pyrmid amp is also included. LOL

Car does not come with my iraggi alternator, it will be returned to stock since Im selling the car CHEAP!

The car has no radio installed, but the comps in the front door are there along with the american bass coaxles in the B pillers, that could use to be replaced since the tweeters failed. There is also no dash spacer for it. Gave it to my buddy for his car. The hid's are also not included, those are in my tahoe, I will put the 80watt low beam blue bulbs back in.

Recent new parts are:

New driver & passenger side axles (not remanufactures)!!

New axle shaft seals (they go in the tranny where the axel goes).

New gas tank and fuel lines leading from the tank to the filter (since I screwed thru the old one). LOL

Tranny filter was changed under 1000 miles ago.

New outter tie rod ends.

New ball joints.

The car needs:

Front struts, they are disconnected because they faulted out. Rear struts still hold air even with a massive stereo system

a/c pump, it has a bad clutch i believe and grinds a tad bit.

driver side window regulator.

The car comes with the 20" by 9" onyx (i think) rims.

Tires size is 255/35/20, they are dunlop tires. tires are about 2 years old.

The tires do not rub except when you turn to the left or right all the way, and I believe this is due to the bumper.

Brakes:

4 wheel disc brakes

Baer cross drilled and slotted rotors (all the way around).

Bendix ceramic pads, just put on last summer ( no brake dust what so ever)

Stock calipers

The brakes stop the car excellently, and no vibrations when applying brakes no matter how hard you lock them up.

The body is in decent condition, no big dents, some small dings. No major rust, but a little paint bubble around the power antenna and the front of the moon roof.

Alarm:

Car has a factory security system.

I have a Viper 791xv 2way pager alarm w/ remote start and keyless entry (only one remote, have another lcd remote but the lcd screen is slighly cracked.

Besides the shock sensor on the alarm it has a glass brake sensor ( you can literitly drop a dime on the glass and it will set the alarm off, no need to flick or throw it on the glass)

Also has a tilt sensor, if someone jacks the car up far enough, or if it gets towed, the sensor will notice a different angle then what it remermed when armed.

The wall is not being took out by me. the car will break 150 db's with ruffly 4400wrms and 2 18s.

all 4 doors are sound deadened, as well as the trunk, and underneath what use to be the rear seat.

Id really like to sell it to a stereo enthusiest!

The buyer is responsible for pickup of the car. I will not deliver, but depending on your location I may drive a bit towards you.

I WILL ONLY EXCEPT CASH

NO MONEY ORDERS, PERSONAL CHECKS, OR CASHIER CHECKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cant think of anything else off the top of my head. Any questions please ask

Here are a few pics from today. More pics in my build thread in my signature.

02-06-09_1613.jpg

02-06-09_1612.jpg

Here is the kbb quote, Id rate the car around fair.

kbb.jpg