Sonic Electronix

Sound Stream As A New Line For Our Shop

So I really wanted to know what you guys think about Sound Stream....We are the oldest audio dealer in Montana, we opened our doors in 1972. We carried this line all through the 80's and 90's but then they went bust and now their reinventing them selves with spl gear and video decks. They seem to be a strong line this year, with the return of the reference amps. and the rubicon amps. I just want to know if you guys think they fit our store. We carry Kenwood, Eclipse, JL, Kicker, Infinity and Focal any input about them would be helpful.

Thanks

Mike

The Shoe Maker without shoes!

SoundStream is real good stuff, but they are changing some things around right now. From the looks of it, you'll be able to buy SS equipment from the same places you can buy Boss and Pyramid. Yup, Flea Markets.

They let go of one of my Contacts. Everything is up in the air right now. The shop I do most of my business at probably won't be carrying SS for too much longer. I'll be running last years equipment until I find another sponsor that I like (right now I'm thinking about Cadence, but have some problems with their stuff).

Team Pinnacle / Team SouthEastSPL / Team SoundStream / Team GPI / GPI Sales Rep for Florida and Georgia

Archived