Im really happy how these cables turned out that I made today. I just want to brag :P

This is a 2 channel 15' RCA fully shielded cable I made for a friend.

IMG_6000.jpg

IMG_5998.jpg

* I know someone will ask so here: costs $50 if anyone needs a set, 2 channels up to 17'.

Edited by Megalomaniac

Team Stereo Clarity

Im really happy how these cables turned out that I made today. I just want to brag :P

This is a 2 channel 15' RCA fully shielded cable I made for a friend.

IMG_6000.jpg

* I know someone will ask so here: costs $50 if anyone needs a set, 2 channels up to 17'.

you have a right to brag those are sick!

good work man.

I would buy some but I already bought some RF.

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Looking good. What brand ends did you end up using? I used some Neutrik's on a set I did once and didn't like how loose they were in the jack.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

how did you do those? i kno you put up a titoral somewere on here befor but i dont kno what u named it, ied like to make my own rcas

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

They are Neutriks. The cheaper Neutriks ends slip off, they dont have the bite like these do. What I really love about these neutriks is the strain relief they use.

Yeah, I used the cheaper ones. Maybe I'll try the next step up next time.

Quite the range in prices in ends. 1.25 a set to 80.00 bucks a set.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)