no clue!

he's kinda been MIA, there was supposed to be a meet up and cruise going on last week but I was sleeping and didn't feel like getting up

Ah word, I feel you on the sleeping. I know from his videos they are getting it. I'm trying to decide on what to upgrade to, Only reason I was asking.

oh lmao yeah i seen the lvl 5 ten, ouch lol

Steve I don't know why but everytime I see your new paint I want a Dr. Pepper...... is this normal?

heres an analogy for you. running a high power stereo without a fuse is like having unprotected sex with that hot chick at the bar with the sketchy sexual history. Sure you may be fine and nothing happens but that one time something does happen you're fucked.

i dont want woofer broke like bass sound clip clip and voice coil overheat

2 sa12s, saz1500 build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/91183-chapo123s-sundown-build-log/page__gopid__1250604entry1250604

1j1450.png

best way I can think to describe it.. check out a thorshammer video

not saying there is anything wrong with the woofer I would just rather not look back and see it folding like that

plus no one on here that I can think of is running the T.600's besides maybe Ed so I'd like to give them a shot :)

Just run them inverted LOL.

lets see...

woke up to an amp in the hallway :D

went to Paradyme today to get some wire because I hate going to Audio Innovationz (no not you Ray, the one in Roseville)

got eighty feet of stinger 12 gauge, its black, looks like 14 gauge compared to the 12 that Steve gave me a while back but whatever the guy marked down the price because I got so much

and then bought the rest of their RF 4 gauge because I was tired of the non flexible JL audio stuff, sqmonte you can have it back if you read this, thanks for loaning it to me :)

so I got about 6 feet of power and then about a foot of ground because thats all they had and thats all I needed for my 2 channel

took out my middle row to clean up the wiring

got all the speaker wire and RCA's coming out by the wheel well just before the box then run neatly across to the amp which is now mounted in the middle of the box

then the 1/0 is fused and runs to the middle underneath where the seats would go to my huge ass C&D

I still need a run for ground because the seat bolt isn't cutting it

mounted my Sundown SAE-1200 right next to my 2 channel.. got it all level

looks clean!!

probably going to put other 2 in a pyramid one above the 2 channel and one to the left of the 2 channel and make a beauty panel with some suede, plexi and some purple LED's and run 3 batteries underneath the seats :)

and this is all I have to show for all that work :(

06-07-10_1436.jpg

quite the sexy amp though.. good work Jacob!! :good:

my tail lights at night.. on a cell phone.. should show you that at least they are bright enough to see coming from as joe calls it the worlds first camera phone :lol:

05-30-10_0026.jpg

and then I decided to take my spare out.. "weight reduction 101 kid" - elvis

looks a lot cleaner too!!

05-31-10_1902.jpg

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

Its looking nice. I cant wait to tint my taillights.

be careful how dark you go.. I've got pulled over 3 times since I tinted them and got 1 ticket sent in the mail for them

thinking of just getting some smoked LED tails from Ebay and calling it good

Did you use that rustoleum tint on those tails? They turned out really good.

Also, where'd you get that 'haters love me' sticker? I want one =P

Rustoleum lens tint > VHT Nite Shade haha!

comes out so glossy looking and still serves the same purpose :)

PM Mr. P for the sticker :good:

be careful how dark you go.. I've got pulled over 3 times since I tinted them and got 1 ticket sent in the mail for them

thinking of just getting some smoked LED tails from Ebay and calling it good

Yeah i am not going to dark. My buddys did 3 coats and they are to dark for my liking so i am going to do prolly 2 coats on everything but the headlights i got custom headlights coming hopefully soon.

Yeah i am not going to dark. My buddys did 3 coats and they are to dark for my liking so i am going to do prolly 2 coats on everything but the headlights i got custom headlights coming hopefully soon.

how many coats doesn't mean shit :lol:

I did one coat on mine haha!!

but yeah just do like 2 light EVEN coats and they will look a whole lot better than stock!

Archived