Big Slammin - Sundown/Crossfire Audio

great install I can't wait to see what it does with the new amps. And your truck looks like it handles that 159 real good did you do any bracing to the roof and what not? And what what kind of deadner did you use??

Under construction

soon to be:

2 DD Z9518's

8 lunar L1500's (500rms each)

Secondskin Dampner pro

250a Mechman rhino alt

4 runs of 2/0 (installed)

4 batteries (installed)

6-5 1/4's, 2-6 1/2's, 2-4in all ma audio (installed)

bang080.jpg

great install I can't wait to see what it does with the new amps. And your truck looks like it handles that 159 real good did you do any bracing to the roof and what not? And what what kind of deadner did you use??

Used Liquid nail inside of the factory bracing on the roof and also 2 layers of FatMat. The truck is physically solid and does real well, just expensive as hell to get loud.

Team Ampere Audio

very nice numbers man. i love this build

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

Why would you change your lvl5's to rd shw's?? i thought your 5's performed well after i read the last two pages..

VW Passat 3C/B6 Variant

Stock Vw Navigation System with Audio System Hi/Low Converter ( 3.sixty or something like that in the Future)

JBL Bpx 2200.1

JBL Px 300.4

Dynaudio Front & Rear

2x Ground Zero Gzuw 15xii

I like the pic of the Town Car behind you. LOL Can't wait to see the new setup!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

Awesome build! DC FTMFW

15xtrur.png

Check out my build and the band Like We Always Do!

Once you start you can never stop. Bass addiction is serious. And there is no 12 step program for it.
Subs are like titties, They need to come in pairs because ones and threes are just wrong, and larger amounts will always draw a crowd, we all have our favorite sizes, but the bigger ones are more fun to watch move. :D

Why would you change your lvl5's to rd shw's?? i thought your 5's performed well after i read the last two pages..

I didnt read anywhere where he was changing to superheavyweights?but i could have missed it.

And man sikk build,i have all dc alts and there bracket for the driver side too,did rob make the bracket for the other side or did you?

His sig ;)

3 x 18 RD Audio SHW

6 x SAZ-3500's

6 x PowerMaster 3100

2 x PowerMaster 2400

4 x DC Power Alts

Missing Link Audio

when i was reading this thread yesterday i noticed that he changed his sig after his last post in here... so i was guessing he's changing his setup.....only guessing hehe ;)

VW Passat 3C/B6 Variant

Stock Vw Navigation System with Audio System Hi/Low Converter ( 3.sixty or something like that in the Future)

JBL Bpx 2200.1

JBL Px 300.4

Dynaudio Front & Rear

2x Ground Zero Gzuw 15xii

Archived