///Alpine91 Posted February 10, 2009 Report Posted February 10, 2009 He better get this boat bumping. 20+ 18"s? and get some flex vids lol. 1 DC lvl 4 15" 1 Hifonics BXi 1608D 3.2ft^3 Box tuned to 32-33Hz Knu Kolossus Fleks Kable 1/0 Knu Karma SS 8 Gauge Speaker Wire Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X493 Head Unit (coming soon) Kenwood mids + highs (coming soon) Build
BigPimpin91 Posted February 10, 2009 Report Posted February 10, 2009 That's a nice ass fucking boat. BigPimpin91's Banging Music
qu1cks1lver56 Posted February 10, 2009 Report Posted February 10, 2009 Well Vikings aren't as good as they once were. Plus Hatteras's can take the seas WELL. They are by far the best non-custom boat manufacture. I've been out with my friend on it plenty of times in 6 & 8. Of course you can tell b/c it's only a '65 but still, it handled it like a champ. I mean hell, my friend's '28 Carolina Classic can take 6ft & it's only an express. It's still a nice boat though but I wouldn't want one that big just b/c of getting in & out of harbors. That would be EXTREMELY HARD to get in & out of Destin Harbor. I would let very few captains operate it. But I hate going out in yachts for blue water fishing. It takes well over 4 hours to get out like 50mi. Plus, paying 15k+ to fill it up doesn't fill too good either. Now bottom fishing, it's one of the easiest things to hold it over the site. We own a '38 Fountain Center console. Let's just say, that's the fastest boat I've ever been on. you talkin about destin and panama city, where you live? First Gen Xterra: Always changing DNX 690HD RF 360.3RF T3002RF T4004RF T10001bdSilver Flute 6.5"s Tang Band 1" TweetersSundown X18 in 7cubes net tuned to 32hz Trust me .25 Blows your Load.
rookie023 Posted February 11, 2009 Author Report Posted February 11, 2009 sea trial moved to next week. gotta wait on more pics 2002 Chevrolet Tahoe 4 Kicker CVX 12's (under construction)
caligreen Posted February 14, 2009 Report Posted February 14, 2009 i would love to have that boston whaler....
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.