New Competiton Format

H.O Audio

It will start in North Carolina, some of the rules just to start

no 16 volt sytems allowed

Only music can be played during runs for the full 30 seconds, No frequencies, No burps

Vehicle WILL NOT be metered on the right side dash

Probably will be two separate meters in the vehicle during the run in two separate locations so give an average for the score

( To help eliminate systems being built to be loud in one particular location)

Classes will begin with the 1-250 watt

All classes will be 4 ohm ratings

more to come on this so stay tuned everything is being put into the works as we speak

counts me out then ...and most of my team :search:

makes a good point with no 16v systems, have a big advantage if you got 16v over 12v's.

03 Trailblazer EXT LT

In Dash

Rear Flip Down

Polk Audio Font & Rear Stage

Hifonics Zeus 4 Chan Amp

Hifonics Brutus Mono Amp

12" Rockford Fosgate Power HX2

T-Line tuned to 45hz

18"BTL T-line @31Hz (9 weeks pregnant)

The whole reason no 16 volts is because that is not what retailers sell to customers and this is what the whole point of this organization is about it is for the everyday consumer to get car audio back popular with the local shops and give the everyday systems a chance of winning instead of getting blown out of the water by FART boxes and non daily ground pounders

Founder-StreetSPL Competition Organization

www.streetspl.com

The whole reason no 16 volts is because that is not what retailers sell to customers and this is what the whole point of this organization is about it is for the everyday consumer to get car audio back popular with the local shops and give the everyday systems a chance of winning instead of getting blown out of the water by FART boxes and non daily ground pounders

i understand but my local car audio shop sales HC16V's and i can order a 16v alternator from napa and/or autozone..buts its cool tho...

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3042878

TEAM DEADLY HERTZ

"GET LOUD OR DIE TRYIN"only the loudest will survive.

I kinda like the sounds of this. It is fair, in it's own way. For those who don't like it, nothing say's you can't do your normal competitions, this sounds like more of a way to make DAILY DRIVER'S able to compete against each other.

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

not really daily drivers because mine will be daily with a couple 18s its a way for people who have smaller systems to compete

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

Well I guess I need to look at doing a couple classes for 16 volts. Honestly it will only be 4 classes for these vehicles at the most. It is also for the smaller systems to compete but also for the big guys. There are quite a few big power classes and a NW class as well as walled class. I have two guys one of them has 3 9515 subs with 3,000 rms to each sub with 6 extra batteries and there is a class for him and the other guy is running 2 12's off a stetsom 7 kd for his daily and there is a class for him as well. but the smaller class are broken up in a way that the guy running a 4 channel amp for his whole system and only using 200 watts rms for the sub part does not have to go up against a guy with the 1000 watt monoblock amp or even larger. classes for 12 volts will be

1-250

251-500

501-750

751-1000

1001-2500

2501- up

all ratings will be 4 ohm there will also be a nw 12 volt and a walled 12 volt class both classes will be open power

and maybe do 16 volts as car - and a truck/suv 4 classes total

1-2000

2001-up

or

1-1500

1501-up

Founder-StreetSPL Competition Organization

www.streetspl.com

Understood ....but mine is far from a fart box ....maybe you need to get a demo .... http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/public/style_emoticons/default/hairtrick.gif

not really daily drivers because mine will be daily with a couple 18s its a way for people who have smaller systems to compete

good point, but at the same time, you can still compete, he was only listing one of the classes when he said 1-250. there will probably be a class for you also. the thing is, it's fairer for some one w/ 2x type r's who wants to compete, in a class against some1 w/ a similar set-up and NOT against some1 else w/ a 16v system

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

Archived