Phoenix Gold Tld22 Line Driver

I like how you think. :D

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

LOL mines still in the truck even though theres no stereo in there or I would get you some pics.

You will need a DMM to set it up.

Just pop off the cover and you will see 2 little potomimeters that take a phillips head screw driver.

After you have it hooked up to your H/U stick a set of RCA's on the outputs for ease of use and put the DMM on it to read the AC voltage comming out of it.

On a mono amp make sure both your left and right signals are equal comminig out of the TLD22.

For safety issues(so the inputs on the amp don't get blown) I reccommend turnning the gains all the way down on the TLD22 before you ever carry it out to your car.

I would give you the details of how I did mine but I would be here writting all day. You can always PM me a phone number if your hesitent with it and I will try and help.

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png