Second Skin Audio

Which Subwoofer?

BassAddict32

seriously if I had 10 grand I would probably go 8 DAT 2500.1s and 4 SMD AA 18s...if you're gonna go big, may as well go REEEEEEAALLY big ;)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

if your daily listening wherever you drive your gonna need more battery than that.. and another alternator.

also youll wanna invest in a really good alarm. maybe hook up a train horn to go off when alarm is tripped.

another peice of advice for your young self. if your pulling into a store or somewhere your gonna leave your car for awhile turn the system down before you even get close to the place.. that way no one will follow you there and rob your shit.

and dont bump through a shady hood.!

lol. so 5 batts and 4 alts? no prob. i can pull that off. and i was already planning on getting a train horn for my regular horn and alarm.

and where i live, i don't have a shady hood. i have cows. lots and lots of cows. lol.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

if your daily listening wherever you drive your gonna need more battery than that.. and another alternator.

also youll wanna invest in a really good alarm. maybe hook up a train horn to go off when alarm is tripped.

another peice of advice for your young self. if your pulling into a store or somewhere your gonna leave your car for awhile turn the system down before you even get close to the place.. that way no one will follow you there and rob your shit.

and dont bump through a shady hood.!

if your gonna have a loud system respect the people around you. turn down at traffic lights. and when your in big packs of people and espically when going through a neighborhood. (at anytime of day)

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

seriously if I had 10 grand I would probably go 8 DAT 2500.1s and 4 SMD AA 18s...if you're gonna go big, may as well go REEEEEEAALLY big ;)

lol. i'm gonna start off kinda small. like 5K or 6K to 4 15's. i don't want to be REALLY loud. but i was thinking about getting the smd 15's at one point. but no word on prices yet. so idk.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

lol. i'm gonna start off kinda small. like 5K or 6K to 4 15's. i don't want to be REALLY loud. but i was thinking about getting the smd 15's at one point. but no word on prices yet. so idk.

you don't wanna go REALLY loud, well whats the point then...lol

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

well, i still say stay with DC lvl 5s or atleast lvl 4 XLs LOL, and if your going down in the RMS maybe 2 audiopipe amps? or 2 sundowns or even 2 DAT Hellfire 2500.1s 4 or 5 batts *for future upgrade purposes LOL* and atleast 2 alts i say... that should be loud enough to do well over 150

yea, i'm still going with DC. but probably just 1 amp. 1 bigger amp that is. and 5 batts or 6 batts just to get that power all out. and 3 or 4 alts just to make sure my truck doesn't blow up on me. lol

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

you don't wanna go REALLY loud, well whats the point then...lol

lol. well where i live, my moms minivan beats half of the other peoples cars. so i don't need to be EXTREMELY loud. just loud enough to make myself happy, maybe win some comps, and be known around this little town.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Why are you getting D5100s? Go bigger. Get some D3100s.

Also, please don't tell me you thought the D5100s were bigger just b/c of the number.

lol. no. i just wanted them to be a bit smaller so i can fit them easy. and if i was to get something, i'd probably get the D3100's or the D2700's.

1994 Ford F150 reg cab

2 HFX 12's

Audiopipe APSM-1300

Archived