Some Retard Tried Stealing My Polo Gt :)

I was out with my friends in a village near my town called Burford. It's a really posh kinda place, a historic village. we was up there jus pissing about in the last of the snow etc :), i parked my car in the car park of this posh expensive pub/hotel..... parked it around the back out of the way, i wasn't worried about my car becuase it was late and this village is definately not the place where you get pricks vandelising or trying to steal shit! but some retards smashed my sun roof to get to the door to open the car. then they ripped the dash out breaking it all around the steering wheel to pull loads of wires out (luckily they didn't get the ignition keys just othere wires for like the horn etc) they tried hotwiring it and they also tried pushing the car LOL it was like pushed half out the parking space into the middle of the exit bit. ( haha was funny becuase there was this rich guy in a mercedes absolutely wasted in no fit state to drive trying to drive out haha, he was like driving into and reversing into cars to try and get out lmao!!)

there is this school around the corner to this hotel, and a round about just before the hotel. there was these 3 guys stood on there pist up in suits etc. (my mate drove past them as he came to meet us, he then went to park with my car when he realised it was broken into) we then searched for these lads, and found them in that school (there was a 'farmers convention on in the school or something which they had been to) we spoke to this lady that was a ex-chairman to the cinvention or somethin and she said that 3 of the lads at the party was getting into trouble. she said that they smashed into a trophy cabinet and tried knicking the trophys but got caught by the bouncer, she said that they are from a place called bicester (which is a good drive from where the party was) and that they was refused to enter the bus home or something, so i'm guessing that they tried finding a car to steal to get home and thats what happened to mine. they must have been retarded to not get the right wires (and drunk) which these 3 guys were. ( nothing was stolen from the car becuase mine and my mates wallet was in there and headunit etc, none of them was touched.

i'm certain it was those 3 guys that we stopped, but not a lot can be done really we got the police involved and they got there detailes etc i think anyway. its pretty pointless for me to try and get them done cus all that would happen is the people who done it would be arrested. i wouldnt get any money to repair it so i can't really be arsed with that.

it isn't too much damage it's jus inconvienience and annoying becuase it's like one of my dream cars (i'm a VW enthusiast) and only had her on the road a week if that and this has happened to her!

so fucked off with whats happened!

Here is a few pics .........

broke3.jpg

broke2.jpg

broke1JPG.jpg

Edited by Beckett

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*Rockford Fosgate Power 6.5's

*Rockford Fosgate Fanatics 6.5's Both in front doors

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*0/1 Guage wiring from front Junction Boxes to 120AH Battery In Boot (battery removed because too small for alternator)

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

-------------------------------------------------------------------------x------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude that suck's at less the lil ass holes did not get any thing

that something 2 smile about

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

damn thats no good still... and why arnt these kids dead for just trying?

Tim-Sig.png

62491252.png

The set up your talking about would sound great in my Tahoe. Trade you my dog for it. He has one eye but that only makes for bad depth perception so hey so what if he is running into shit, look at it this way he is easy to sneak up ninja style on. (right side only)
</div>

I went to get petrol, and as i went to pay, i didn't have any of my credit cards in theree! so went to the bamk to cancel them, they asked me if i wanted to get any cash out, so i wanted some out to get by etc so they asked for ID, i was like yea got my driving license :) ......................went to get it out to show her and that was gone aswell!

they took my credit cards and driving license, out of my wallet and put wallet back where it was originally!!

ABSOLUTE FUCKING WANKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

if i checked my wallet last night i could have searched them guys and would have known for sure if it was them if they had them on em! URGGGGGGG

*Alpine Typr-R 12"

*JBL GTO 1200.1 Sub Amp

*Alpine PDX-4.100

*140 Amp HO Alternator

*Alpine Head Unit

I can't believe how calm you are about it. Even if it's not that much damage, it's not right. Breaking into a car, house or anything for that matter is complete bullshit. I have absolutely no tolerance for a thief.

Agree, i'm sure i gave them some new teeth... :spiteful:

I dont understand why people touch others stuff or trying to steel or shit.

Sad it happend to you beckett.