Jump to content

Sacramento Autorama....


Forevrbumpn

Recommended Posts

Posted

DVB, your truck is alot sweeter looking in person, than in pics. Its not over kill, but just nicely done, good job on the trophies

x2 you def. ride clean!  :D

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

Posted

Thanks you guys! it was good to finaly meet you guys in person!

Forever! that 1 15 was beatin man too bad you did not get to run it through!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-
Posted

Hah, thanks man, I only had $30 left of my paycheck, and found a song I could control alot easier, I didnt want to spend $25 to compete again for sunday

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.
Posted

Have you guys checked out the vids Steve put up of the show last night? check out my wife freek out when she got the demo. Me in the back seat. (Girls love the hoe) It's funny shit!

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/videos/gi...the%20Tahoe.wmv

bro your wife had me laughing so hard, that was some funny shit,  I also have to agree with everyone else your RIDE is CLEAN, love them RIMZ mang.

Posted

Thank you David! that was funny shit with my wife! She speeks her mind and tells it how it is. It was even better watchin the vid because in the back I did not get the face expressions and the body expressions!

SMDsigbannr4.jpg-

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9286 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...