Temp. Box... T-line Scores Are In Check Last Pg

Look very good! Curious to know why do you have your speaker wire mounted on the box?

the wire goes from the sub to one side of the bolt and the other side of the bolt has the wire that goes to the amp. lol

but thanks everybody sounded great while i waiting for some money i am tempted to buy a t3 tss 15 and put it on a full 1000 watts :spiteful:

Roseville, CA

I got to see a vid of that, i'm thinkin of buildin a T-line for my sub, if it'll work

DC SOUND LAB NUT HUGGER

Currently Own
4 - 18" lvl 6s (m3) w/full Carbon Fiber option

2 - DC 5k

lvl 4 motor

lvl 2 motor

On 8/2/2013 at 8:13 PM, n8ball2013 said:

this is much worse. Its old n8 without the time or patience to hold fucking hands. I'm supposed to be doing school work but yet here i am making sure jr fuck fuck isn't trying to poke the other kids with a stick.

the wire goes from the sub to one side of the bolt and the other side of the bolt has the wire that goes to the amp. lol

but thanks everybody sounded great while i waiting for some money i am tempted to buy a t3 tss 15 and put it on a full 1000 watts :spiteful:

hows that make any sense waiting for money while buying an expensive ass sub you must be waiting for ALOT of cash

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i have to wait until may to get my amps anyways, the only thing i was needin money for was to give to jd for the new tsns 18s but from the looks of it they wont be around until mid april so i can spend a little money. but jd doesnt have any tss d2s in stock so i am going to go with a dc level 4 xl until may. and i was going to buy a saz-1000d for my mids in my new system anyways so i can use it for this box until i need it for my doors. LOL so give me 2-3 weeks and ill have some vids. HAHA

Roseville, CA

• 4 weeks later...

i got an update for today as i said earlier i had a t1k that i traded into jacob towards the 3500ds but i finally came across a 1500d for a price i couldnt pass up. so no tease here

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

i have no idea how much the sub is seeing i set the gain by ear i might grab the dmm just for shits and giggles but the new amp is so sexy! to me anyways lol

Roseville, CA

damn i wish i had a 1500 for my Fi Q in it's t-line.. looks good though, you plan on carpeting or painting the box in the future?

oh and are you gonna tint your windows or something cause i mean it might not affect you but me, i'd be afraid with all my shit showin through the window like that...

nice build though.. needa see a vid!!!

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

tint is going to happen and i might get the box bedlined i dont know yet its just until i get my 18s the q is good but i still need more but this will hold me over for a while. lol and vid is uploading i didnt want to say anything until is was done but whatever lol

Roseville, CA

what happened to your 2 18s box? that you didnt finish?

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

Archived