Second Skin Audio

T-line Subenclosure

lol yeah but after you read it a few times and get the hang of it it starts to make sense

95.985 sq. inches of port 106 inches long is how i would sum it all up

now take that 96sqin x 106 in long port and fold it anyway you want to make it fit in the space you have :) I hope that makes sense

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

and if all that advice still doesn't make much sense, if you give me some dimensions to work with i might be able to draw something up in my spare time

SMDMafia-amazinblazin.jpg

1997 Dodge Ram Van 2500

Big III addition with 1/0 awg wiring all throughout

Lightning Audio Strike S4.1000.1D

Jenson XA2250

2 - 12" Mtx Jackhammers JH55

3ft cubed box sealed under the rear bench seat

Pioneer DEH-P6000UB head unit

MB Quart FWA 160 components up front

Sorry to butt in but how do you figure how wide or tall to make the vent? Sorry Im lost as well LOL

surface area of the woofer to be used

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

put it this way, the sub needs to fit in the "vent" So if its a 12", its should be about 11" internal height or greater, and depth based on area to equal SD or close to SD

95sqinch/ 11" = 7.91" depth, so a constant area of about 11"x 7.9- 8" will be fine

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

put it this way, the sub needs to fit in the "vent" So if its a 12", its should be about 11" internal height or greater, and depth based on area to equal SD or close to SD

95sqinch/ 11" = 7.91" depth, so a constant area of about 11"x 7.9- 8" will be fine

Oh I got you thanks for the help!