Older Model Rf 1000 Or 1500

Jensen

• 2 weeks later...

[uote name=Jensen' date='Feb 15 2009, 06:23 PM' post='545719]

Looking to purchase a older model RF punch amp 1000 or 1500 either a mono or 2channel? Pm me if you would like to sell....

i have 2 rockford power 1501bd amps if you could use them both work fine i replaced them with a 40001bd i will take 150.00 each i can send pics if you need them..peace..

[uote name=Jensen' date='Feb 15 2009, 06:23 PM' post='545719]

Looking to purchase a older model RF punch amp 1000 or 1500 either a mono or 2channel? Pm me if you would like to sell....

i have 2 rockford power 1501bd amps if you could use them both work fine i replaced them with a 40001bd i will take 150.00 each i can send pics if you need them..peace..

I might be interested in both your 1501BDs but I just got done writting to someone about seeing if that person wants to sell any of theirs and I have to deal with them first.

On another note you need to have atleast 150 post before you can sell here.

If things fall through with the guy I want to deal with I'll take yours but you are going to have to have some major proof and references before I'll buy.

Thank you

Edited by ISO

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

The Destruction of a person builds character.

Terryswork001.png

I might be interested in both your 1501BDs but I just got done writting to someone about seeing if that person wants to sell any of theirs and I have to deal with them first.

On another note you need to have atleast 150 post before you can sell here.

If things fall through with the guy I want to deal with I'll take yours but you are going to have to have some major proof and references before I'll buy.

Thank you

well what do you want me to do post 149 more junk posts before you even think about it..i will pm you or you can pm me i can give you what ever info you need..i am not going to bend over backwards and jump through hoops to sell these amps they have been sitting in my house for a few months i do not need to sell them i want to sell them..not trying to be a smart a** just saying it like it is..i will give you what ever info you need just pm me...to be honest i would rather sell them to someone i could meet in person that way there is no issues i get cash they see the amps work and everyone is happy i hope it works out that way for me and the other party involved if not they can sit in my house and collect dust im cool with that as well..i use to post on here as 01thump but i no longer have access to that email so i cant log in as 01thump anymore..you can check out highlifter.com forum i am on there on a regular basis..peace..

No biggy man the 150 post count is a Forum rule for salers unless you are a dealer. Everyone has to follow them.

I would like to have the amps if my other deal falls through.

As far as knowing they are going to a good person, well ask around about me and I'm sure you will find that they will have a good and safe home.

If you need it I can send you a pic of my mint condition 1501BD that I ran for a whole year and moved its location twice.

I still don't think there are any scratches on it.(In a work pickup truck to boot)

Isobaric - Refers to the practice of coupling two drivers together to make them act as one.

"Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak; sometimes it means that you are strong enough to let go."

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

Terryswork001.png

lol iso... hey hopefully i can get a full response to ur pm by tonight. work has been busy

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

lol iso... hey hopefully i can get a full response to ur pm by tonight. work has been busy

Thanks man.

No hurry the Heatsink wont be here till friday so I can't change out my boards till then.

Thanks man. :D

Terryswork001.png