96 Tacoma Posted June 22, 2009 Report Posted June 22, 2009 oh it was a 62hz tone i wanna say they made me play 03 Ram 1500 3.7 v6 quad cab H/U: Pioneer 4200UB Subs: 4 DC LVL 4 15s D1 Sub Amp: 2 Crescendo 3kwp strapped Highs Amp: Crossfire xp240.2 Highs: Crossfire 2 rs69, 2 rs52 Alt: DC POWER ALT 270XP Batts: 5 sprinter data safe Big 3 0ga New Truck 03 Ram Build Log 6 DC Audio lvl2 15's My Wrecked 99 Dodge Ram Sport Build Log 02 Ranger X Cab Build 02 Ranger Build 2 http://www.dcsoundlab.com/ My linkhttp://www.crescendoaudio.com http://www.dcpowerinc.com/ http://www.crossfirecaraudio.com/ Youtube Vids
98HOEONSIXEZ Posted June 22, 2009 Report Posted June 22, 2009 i told you that pumpkin wasnt no joke lol,and i wish the tahoe coulda been there too ):
Colin - STAPUFT Posted June 22, 2009 Report Posted June 22, 2009 The Pumpkin is nasty! He started playing it right when I was beside him while I was getting ready to get metered. I seriously thought I turned my system back on! I was like- What the hell? Did I turn on my HU? And looked over and saw that Tacoma bangin'. I could feel it in MY seat from 2 car lengths away. Crazy. Good time. I just got home, but I spent lots of time with the wife's fam. I will post up some pics when I'm not dead tired. I do know this- I am wicked motivated to get some electrical work done and finish up my odds and ends. -More is never enough. later fellas 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 This is Reggie Bush's ride. Nothing too crazy and spectacular, but you have no idea how clean this car was. I mean really really clean. Impossibly clean and flawless. Not a scratch, not a fray... perfect. And the interior smelled sooooooo good. It was scrumptious. 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 That's my name with the piss poor 148.6 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Colin - STAPUFT Posted June 23, 2009 Report Posted June 23, 2009 There were lots of sick trucks, but my opinion- the sickest one that I would have no trouble using as a daily driver was this one: 12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro Build & Comment Log Un-Interrupted Build LogYouTube Channel Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.