Jump to content

Scrapin The Coast!


IAMBUMP

Recommended Posts

Posted

Don't misunderstand me- I will be there, and don't expect any trouble or anything. I just like to be cautious.

then just pay to enter your car in the show

it would be $ 37 since last year you had to pay for parking

Posted

bump!! gettin closer!

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

__________________________________

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Posted

No doubt! I've been getting stuff ready- in spite of the cold.

It is amazing what all can go south on a car that isn't your daily! ...new plugs, wires, distribution cap, 3 feet of vacuum line, signal lights, etc.... I have been working on stuff just so I can drive the thing the 275 miles to the coast! :)

I finally got my other amp ordered, so when it warms up, the wall is going in. I am really toying with the idea of a Hoopty type "Bandpass Parallel Double-Tuned" box. From everything I have modeled, it looks like it would kill. Plus it would be more fun than just a flat wall-o-subs.

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

I need to preregister myself gonna be my first comp but I'm excited to see how I do

Shouldn't be to disappointed if I lose as long as everyone gets together after the comp and haves a ball at the after party

Team O.B.M

'97 Tahoe

Build after the new year!!!

Kenwood kdc-x794/16gig android tablet

6 sets of Crescendo ccx65s

2 18s

2 Sundown saz 4500s

2 Sundown sax 100.4

1 Mechman SMD spec 360a

4 XS d1400s

My Feed Back

http://www.stevemead...showtopic=44841

2lc49k5.jpgub

Posted

i probably won't be at the after party. im not one for cops busting in and kickin you out. but then again, if im a=1/4 inch off the ground im askin for trouble lol. i will be on the strip driving and all though. i may show though, really just depends. i've never been to the after party.

If you've been doing something for 20 years, does that mean what you do it right???

__________________________________

Want:

2x Phoenix Gold RSD65CS

Comp Amp Undecided

AA Havoc

AQ 1200

knu wiring

set scew lugs for all connections

Alpine IDA-X303 2v preout :(--this goes under the seat.

Have:

Alpine tape deck w/ Benzi Box and 6 disc changer

Check out my Toyota build

Posted

i probably won't be at the after party. im not one for cops busting in and kickin you out. but then again, if im a=1/4 inch off the ground im askin for trouble lol. i will be on the strip driving and all though. i may show though, really just depends. i've never been to the after party.

I doubt I will either. I just want to get metered- I don't think I will win anything and don't care so much about that part. I just want to go and see all the rides and whatnot. :good:

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Posted

...wait- is that the one where the girls in the bikinis are??? mmmm....

What time is everyone getting there? I know it is a good ways out, but has a meeting time and place been set?

12 - 12"s in the STAY PUFT 1989 Chevy Astro

Build & Comment Log

Un-Interrupted Build Log
YouTube Channel

Chevy Trailblazer 5.1 Dolby Digital DTS Install


You have a beard of a mysterious sea captain. I would follow you to hell and back.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2278 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...