Battery Terminals

gonna be doing Big 3 soon with 1/0 welding cable and soldered lugs, finished system will have a yellow top up front and 4 out back, just curious on what kind of battery terminals you all use, im looking for a quality terminal not autozone junks.

thanks

i use the ones from advance... they dont look very fancy but do the job quite well

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

go to darvex, they have some nice ones

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

I like mine to have as little bling as possible (I also own a Harley Nightrain) so the simple no frills terminals work for me. The extra couple of dollars I save by avoiding the bling. Don't get me wrong, there was a time when there was lots of chrome under the hood of a young soldiers 83 Monte.

stock kinetik posts with aid auto clamps....if i had a nice car i'd use like stinger or monster ones, theyre pretty sexy

out back i have kinetic bolts and solder on lugs

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

My optima, and previous wal-mart special have all had the GM bolt-on terminals, so it's always been a pretty simple matter of ring terminals on a bolt.

This new optima yellow top says to use the side bolts only for starting purposes, so I think I'll pick up the KnuKonceptz terminals which allow 3 sets of 1/0 to be used. I'll need to move the big-3 on these posts so I'll need at least 2 receptacles for 1/0 on the ground, and $18 a terminal isn't TOO bad.

KBT30P-2.jpg

2001 Chevy Blazer

(2) SAZ-3000Ds

(2) custom 18" Madmax subs in a second row wall

Rockford 600-4

Pioneer PRS components

Pioneer P800PRS deck

My optima, and previous wal-mart special have all had the GM bolt-on terminals, so it's always been a pretty simple matter of ring terminals on a bolt.

This new optima yellow top says to use the side bolts only for starting purposes, so I think I'll pick up the KnuKonceptz terminals which allow 3 sets of 1/0 to be used. I'll need to move the big-3 on these posts so I'll need at least 2 receptacles for 1/0 on the ground, and $18 a terminal isn't TOO bad.

KBT30P-2.jpg

I got a pair of these man and I love the way knu clamps the wires.....kinda re-assuring the wire wont fall out....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco