I personally dont like body lifts, if you dont take the time to do it right, there will be a visible gap between the body and frame. although since you dont plan on actually using your S10 offroad it might be the way to go for you. I would just do it right and get a suspension kit. but thats just me

Thats what gap guards are for right here

I wouldnt consider a body lift because it wouldnt help much in northern michigan winters and our driveway. So how would i lift the front end 4-6 inches? I also plan on getting a limited slip rear end kit or something any ideas for that? I cant just get spindles and shackles? thanks

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

Any particular reason you want to do fab work and not just buy a kit?

I could do the rear no problem and i want to save money i dont have 2000 bucks but i have 1000 to do this project. I have another car so its not like i need the truck for a daily driver. where can i get lift spindles

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

I am assuming that the rear is leaf springs? but are they on top of the axle or on the bottom? if they are on top you could use a small block to gain 2 to 3 inches and that is pretty cheap and you can do it your self. the front is probably IFS and that can be a little tricky and thats when a kit might be nice to have.

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub

Soundstream Amp

1/0 wire

4 Channle Amp

Replace the factory head unit