I have an 97' S10 Single Cab 4 cyl 2wd and i want to get at least a 4-6 inch lift on it. I would like to buy the parts seperately and need tips on how to make it work. Im not into mudding and messing around i just want it to sit higher. I know how you guys dont like the word cheap but i want to do this the most cost effective way possible. I can make the rear shackles and blocks but dont know how to go abouts the front end. Thanks anything helps.

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

I have an 97' S10 Single Cab 4 cyl 2wd and i want to get at least a 4-6 inch lift on it. I would like to buy the parts seperately and need tips on how to make it work. Im not into mudding and messing around i just want it to sit higher. I know how you guys dont like the word cheap but i want to do this the most cost effective way possible. I can make the rear shackles and blocks but dont know how to go abouts the front end. Thanks anything helps.

Im a welder also so if that helps idk

2010 Silverado

18" DC XL 18

DC 2k

XS Power Batts

body lift bro.... unbolt your body from frame stick 3" spacers between and buy new bolts 3" longer and use em then make brackets to lift your bumpers

Thats about all there is to it unbolt the body and steering stem add the pucks under the body and rebolt it down and add the piece that extends your steering

I personally dont like body lifts, if you dont take the time to do it right, there will be a visible gap between the body and frame. although since you dont plan on actually using your S10 offroad it might be the way to go for you. I would just do it right and get a suspension kit. but thats just me

1995 Jeep Yj

Rubicon Express Lift

BFG Tires

Warn 9000lbs Winch

KC offroad lights

1999 Mercury Mountaineer

(need to install)

12in Sub

Soundstream Amp

1/0 wire

4 Channle Amp

Replace the factory head unit

I had a 93 s-10 4x4. On mine I did a 3 inch body lift, Then I put the axle on the bottom on the leaf springs which lifted it about another 3 inchs in the back. And for the front I tightened the torqusion bars up all the way(bad idea drove like shit). Before I traded it my dad bought a front end from a jeep and we fab up a whole new set up so I could still have 4 wheel drive. Your prolly gonna have to pay for something for the front becuase of the IFS.

Archived