Does anyone know where Steve got these?

l_ea26138b03c55361c9ec49b812804ac7.jpg

Its the two things on the side of the window just above the tail light.

On a normal Tahoe they have grooves in them.

Also, where do I buy tint and have it installed.

I'm thinking 5% everywhere legal.

Thanks,

Kasey

Wouldnt be thehoe92 without teh purple

maybe his are filled in? did you think about that it wouldnt be that hard to pull them off and fiberglass em in, and you can buy your own quality tint at buytint.net just use a double thick tint easier to use, or look around your area for a local tint shop

maybe his are filled in? did you think about that it wouldnt be that hard to pull them off and fiberglass em in, and you can buy your own quality tint at buytint.net just use a double thick tint easier to use, or look around your area for a local tint shop

Not even if you buy a package like the LT or LS will they have them filled in.

After I posted I realized that maybe he did probably take them off and fill them in himself.

But cool thanks for the tint help.

yea i had my windows done and i watched the guy and found out where he bought his tint from, now i tint windows and make my own money. but yea get the double thick tint, autozone stuff is floppy and crinkles and leaves a mess double thick would be way easier to use, you could experiment, a roll 30 inches by like 24 ft is $50...

Tinting yourself is hard to get down for your first time.

Also getting 5% all the way around is usually not legal in ALOT of states. Most cases require a light tint in the front two windows.

You can get it done, some shops will do it for you, but don't expect a receipt from it.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

Also getting 5% all the way around is usually not legal in ALOT of states. Most cases require a light tint in the front two windows.

You can get it done, some shops will do it for you, but don't expect a receipt from it.

lol thats y i go to mexico and get my windows 5x 5% if i wanted 2

shops will usually do everything but the windshield with no problems, but expect to pay between 200 and 300 bux for the 7 windows tinted professionally

or you can do it yourself...its not that hard, and once you get good at it you can get some good cash doing it (700-1000 bux a day aint uncommon...or too shabby)

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

or you can do it yourself...its not that hard, and once you get good at it you can get some good cash doing it (700-1000 bux a day aint uncommon...or too shabby)

No, it's not hard, but it is a very precise and it's something you have to develop a knack for before you'll be satisfied with your work which comes with alot of practice.

I did mine, and they came out great, but like I said, it's not that it's hard it just takes some planning and precise and quick work.

userbar651078zu3.gif

MECP_SMALL.jpgCERTIFIED BITCHES!!!

Not being new at something doesn't mean anything. Just because a prostitute isn't new at what she does, doesn't change the fact that she still 'sucks'

Click to see my build!

Proud DC owner

hence why I said everywhere legal.

I read on the tint forum that California allows the back 5 windows (in my case) as much as you want as long as its not reflective and some on the front and 4 inches on the windshield.

I only want the back 5 since thats where my equipment is.

shops will usually do everything but the windshield with no problems, but expect to pay between 200 and 300 bux for the 7 windows tinted professionally

ouch! no thanks, haha I think I will try it myself.

my dad is pretty skilled with lots of things and he says tinting is easy but if you don't want bubbles or anything get it done professionally.

i was todl that the model year right before his had smooth ones.

thats strange.

I have honestly never seen it before besides on Steve's and like one other person that had custom everything.