porkchop Posted February 17, 2009 Report Posted February 17, 2009 colts stadium, Indy. My daughter's (kimberly) hairtrick via the duckman
porkchop Posted February 17, 2009 Report Posted February 17, 2009 got boom? My daughter's (kimberly) hairtrick via the duckman
raytard Posted February 17, 2009 Report Posted February 17, 2009 full time college student, part time street pharmacist summer/winter/spring breaks i sell/install mobile electronics...and install on the side....and detail on the side....and landscape occasionally as well....and some construction/roofing....i stay very busy Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now) Team DC
mrrairai Posted February 17, 2009 Report Posted February 17, 2009 14 Years......US Navy. Member since 25 Jun 2006 2011 Yukon DenaliCustomLightz 4300K HID RetrofitEsky TailsEsky Third BrakeEsky 22sEsky Appliques
porkchop Posted February 17, 2009 Report Posted February 17, 2009 wear it proudly!!!! My daughter's (kimberly) hairtrick via the duckman
porkchop Posted February 17, 2009 Report Posted February 17, 2009 Bad day at work! My daughter's (kimberly) hairtrick via the duckman
77-AUDIO Posted February 18, 2009 Report Posted February 18, 2009 Electric Heat Trace Designer. We keep pipes in mainly chemical plants from either getting to cold or from just freezing, or keeping them at a certain temepature. Depends on the application. Plus I also do Autocad at work, and on the side I do car audio, wood working, and anything else I can to make a few extra bucks. Oh yeah I install surround systems in houses. I hate that part cause the insulation makes me itch for days... PPI dbl dinDC Level 31.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.DC audio 2.0kCT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear
lance_aka_64 Posted February 18, 2009 Report Posted February 18, 2009 I am a plater. (zinc, chrome, copper, nickel, phosphates) i only get around 25 k though http://nico.com/nico.html Need any thing chromed? Hit me up!!! gamer tag: (360) mEmEnToMoRi64 My Myspace refs: from here: RollinSoLow, Derrick824, Ray from c.a.c.o. : teamsubgopoof, splvictim20, SundownAudioNY from C.A.J. : Donpisto, spladdict19, CAJunkyard, JBLCAMRY, DasBot (robot underground) from ca.com: alxmlr789,photocrazy8
DSTRBD Posted February 18, 2009 Report Posted February 18, 2009 I drive a CAT 793 in the Kalgoorlie Mines, in Perth, Australia. Nothing exciting. NO TV AND NO BEER MAKE HOMER GO SOMETHING SOMETHING...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.