O-scope Leads

PUNKYOU007

i was wondering if anybody knew if they make such a thing as an o-scope lead with rca jack on the end? where can i buy them? i wanna find out where my HU clips and that is the only way i can think to do it. thanks

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

the center pin on an rca is the positive, the outer ring of metal is the negative, find a way to secure regular probes... thats the easiest way, and u only need to test 1 jack, not left and right... so long as ur playing a test tone, same output

TeamSundown-sig.jpg

the center pin on an rca is the positive, the outer ring of metal is the negative, find a way to secure regular probes... thats the easiest way, and u only need to test 1 jack, not left and right... so long as ur playing a test tone, same output

thanks

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Archived