Sonic Electronix

I'm planning on putting my amp/wiring in soon, probably in about 3 weeks. I'm going to do the Big 3 and run 0 gauge. Anyone know how many ring terminals can fit on the one post? I already have the positive post, but was wondering if I can put all my terminals on one for the Big 3 negative.

Thanks for the insight.

29250959_cd0cc3.jpg

15" Fi BL

Ported 4.0 cu ft.

Sundown 1500d

Full 1/0 Gauge Throughout

Big 3

if its side post u cant fit many ther its hard as hell to do it but on mine i used a longer bolt and a couple of nut and washers and i made mine fit that way until i founda peice of alum and made a hole to bolt to the batt and and other holes for the bolts to hold the wires.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

Whats up andy. just go get a side post extender http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6231_G...t+Terminal.html like this. i have them on my truck and you could prolly fit 3or 4 terminals in there.

get ahold of me when u decide to do your big 3. ill stop over and give you a hand if you want.

1999 grand prix gt

kenwood x994 head unit

1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back

New mid/highs coming not sure what

Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have)

2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have)

New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed)

200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts

i usually have problems getting one like 8g thin copper ring on there

if you're doing multiple ones, or beefy 0g ones, get a longer bolt for sure

Monster sells a dual one, where its a stock length/size one for the car, and then another thicker post with nut past that that holds 1-5 lugs.

i like them, and its not like its super expensive, it may be a little fancy but whatever. just givin u some options.

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Whats up andy. just go get a side post extender http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_6231_G...t+Terminal.html like this. i have them on my truck and you could prolly fit 3or 4 terminals in there.

get ahold of me when u decide to do your big 3. ill stop over and give you a hand if you want.

i had that one on my sonoma.. it could not even fit 2 kicker 1/0 terminals on it :( i got one from autozone and it can hold about 4

you can cook bacon shirtless if you're not a pussy...lol

not hatin, but am i wrong here it looks as if the amp is not grounded its hooked directly to the battery. it that the way it should be.

intr.jpg

DC.jpgDC POWER

Sounds like I will go check out the ones at autozone, I was going to order the side post adapter from Darvex, same one I have right now, but sounds like the autozone one is a bit bigger.

Should I heat wrap any of the wire?

29250959_cd0cc3.jpg

15" Fi BL

Ported 4.0 cu ft.

Sundown 1500d

Big 3

I'll deff have you come over to give me a hand, I plan on just taking a day off to get this all in. I'm just ordering all the small things before the amp now.

29250959_cd0cc3.jpg

15" Fi BL

Ported 4.0 cu ft.

Sundown 1500d

Big 3