Hey guys, this is my first post on the forums, i am putting my first system together in my nissan altima. I bought the visionguard 8000 because the guy at the alarm place said it was the best one they had. Pretty much I DONT want my stuff stolen, any words of wisdom of what i can do to highly prevent my stuff from getting jacked!! Is the alarm I bought good? What else can I do?

Thanks

-Nick Kresh

ok the alarm is ok i guess kind of a bitch to get the camera set up takes a while to get the right angle unless they come in frome the driver door your pretty much screwed as far as it taking a pic its also a remote start not too bad to hook up but the whole picture thing is kinda worthless sorry if i rained on your parade

must be nice huh

• 1 month later...

i have the vision guard 6000. dont buy it, the camera is over rated, it does nothing. u gotta point it at a certain spot, lets say the drivers seat, so thats all u get, and if u are out of range (range isnt that great with the 6000 for sure, which is why they never advertised the range) then ur screwed. and the only good thing about the camera was if u get one of those stickers that say 'the car is equipped with video surveillance' but if they see the sticker OR ur camera, they just break it/block it/fold it

siggy.jpg