Turbo Lambo

rookie023

Dan Millen, Frank Pompilio, Tim lynch, want more? All twin turbo STREET LEGAL 6.50-7.20 1/4mile STREET DRIVEN twin turbo cars. ALL make twice what the lambo makes and half the money OH and all are AMERICAN :)

Dan Millen, is that Rods brother? I actually met Rod and Rhys Millen years ago at a rally in Olympia WA :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

Pioneer DEH-P2900MP, Big 3 done in 1/0, 1 run 1/0 ran to amp

DAT HF1000.1 #007 powering a DC lvl4 15

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

1st place in AS3 @ Surf City Sound Off, 140.8 @ 45hz @ the headrest.

rebuild coming soon to get a better score :)

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

man

personally, for that much dough, TT quad rotor monstrosity of a motor dropped into something unassuming...like a beat up dodge dynasty...but full custom frame/cage/driveline, just a dynasty body

epic lulz, people be like what, is that a 9 second dynasty? a firring 89 dynasty with a torn vinyl roof just whooped that ferrari?

i can dream, cant i?

Build: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...hl=avalon+build

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

Idont think they are brothers. I think ROd is more off road. I know they have both been in it for a LONG time and are best of their kind. I think they both have Balls of STEEL. Dan has gone 6.80s in the 1/4 with the frotn wheels in the air the length of the track! Pompilio has done the same but at over 230MPH!

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

wow, i didnt no that the Lamborghini Murcielago was front wheel drive? lol

I so hope you're not serious... :rofl:

man

personally, for that much dough, TT quad rotor monstrosity of a motor dropped into something unassuming...like a beat up dodge dynasty...but full custom frame/cage/driveline, just a dynasty body

epic lulz, people be like what, is that a 9 second dynasty? a firring 89 dynasty with a torn vinyl roof just whooped that ferrari?

i can dream, cant i?

how bout somethin with some fake wood on the side :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

DAT HR 4085 prototype powering 2 Selenium 6s and 2 no name tweeters running active

"I regard the brain as a computer which will stop working when its components fail. There is no heaven of afterlife for broken down computers; that is a fairy story for people who are afraid of the dark."

Never seen the chrysler mini van with a V8 swap smoke the Z28 on youtube? PRICELESS lol. It had the faux wood paneling on the side if i rememebr correctly

1997 2 Door Blazer

Bagged & Body Dropped

SBC/TH350

Never seen the chrysler mini van with a V8 swap smoke the Z28 on youtube? PRICELESS lol. It had the faux wood paneling on the side if i rememebr correctly

OMG that would be some funny shit to see, saw a VW bus with a V8 in it though :)

1990 Jeep Cherokee 4X4

i saw that

it did have the paneling

it did the mean wheelstand and took off

i also saw some a miata with a v12 ferrari engine in it, but it was way too obvious with carbs stickin out the hood and stuff

i have a soft spot for frankenstien cars, i love the idea of taking the best parts of different designs and making something unique.

monster/rockford/kicker/stinger cables, pioneer source, jbl highs/amps, kinetik/shuriken batts, iraggi alt, dei security, dc subs(atleast for now)

Team DC

its like 13 years old, lol, i remember being in gradeschool and seeing it on ebaumsworld

v12 miata....way cooler than a tt lambo, bitches love miatas

Team DC

Archived