Sonic Electronix

Alright so I don't understand what's the big deal about Bose, I have Bose speakers for this computer and yeah they sound good, but I know other companies make better. So basically I'm asking what makes Bose so good, and what headphones would you recommend me buying, I'm replacing some old crappy ones for my iPod.

well, if you dont care what they look like, get the big DJ looking one because they are the best. They have crystal clear sound, in addition to blocking out noise from the environment aka surrounding

CURRENTLY UNDER RE-CONSTRUCTION

2008 Hyundai Sonata

Team T3 Audio

Team Deadly Hertz

Team SMD (Street Motivated Devastation)

Chariot.gif

"If it ain't got no highs and it ain't got no lows, then it must be Bose."

Basically there's WAY better options out there. It all just depends on what you listen to. But most good over ears will require a headphone amp to really get them going.

My two fav. companies are:

Grado & AKG

I had a pair of AKG K701 and they were AMAZING w/ acoustical music. Not so much rap.

skullcandy headphones FTW

That's what I'm replacing.. they just fell apart after like five months, plus even the biggest size bud wouldn't fit into my ear right and it always fell out.. I have some DJ style headphones that I'm using now, I actually found a way to sleep on them in class but I would really like some ones that I can just put in my pocket.

Oh but this system I got on this computer def. has highs, the woofer lacks quite a lot though, it's actually kinda pathetic the box they put this thing in makes more noise when you turn it up pumping out air from like an inch slot than it does producing the lows.

So you want ear buds with great bass huh? I suggest some Ultimate Ears. Better bass response cost more money so buy whats in your budget. The dual drivers run about $200 and are a BIG step up in bass from single drivers. If you want earphones that you can just stick in your pocket then I don't suggest spending a lot of money on them because the wires are fragile to a point. Avoiding wear and tear will definately extend the life of them. They do come with a case if you don't mind.

DDAudio002-1.jpg

lP lR O Jl lE C T - C G 6

DD 9512G - DD M2A - DDA W - DD S4A - ALPINE W505 - IMPRINT

How are Kicker's new buds? Was at my local shop yesterday, and saw a pair of them

Car

1996 Sable LS

8,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Pioneer Premier DEX-P1R

Diamond Audio D351, Diamond Audio D362i, Diamond D3TAK off Kicker ZX200.4

Custom 15" 13w7 motor, 3.5" aluminum coils dual 1 ohm off NV-AM25001

Dynamat Dynaliner Second Skin Damplifier Pro

Stock 130A Alternator

My Build

Truck

1995 Ford F-150 Flareside XLT

10,000K Bi-Xenon HID's, 15,000K Bi-Xenon HID's

Kicker KS6502, KS400 off Pioneer Premier PRS-D4100F

Truck Build

Ref(s) Rogers, Jared, Mikesmith0890, Twigz, DHFHades, BASS14, Solo_X18, mrafrica, camino_1to3, kickerassman

[speakerman9000] 5:43 pm: if sony sucks so bad how come my amps still work when i had 3 12s on it

[capalass23] 11:27 pm: wow u grand man poopin out babys like hto cakes

[KevinniveK] can u have sex later please hes helping me