So some of you may know that I am a senior in high school. At the school i attend, there is something called senior quest that we have to do.. Idk why.. But its a 8-10 page paper on a career of your choice, and you must do project along with it. Its half of your english 12 grade here, so it has to be done to graduate...

Thats where my brain kicks in!!! I was like hell why dont i just do it on car audio tech ... Then it hit me like a fucking mack truck fully loaded coming down a mountian with no brakes.. I can do my project as My wall for my truck!!! The best idea i have had in forever!!! I mean i can use it as an excuse to miss school so i can finish it.. And since my parents want me to get good grades they can help me too!! aka giving me some money for sound deadner and other odd and ends!!

So as i see it, win win!!!

what you guys think?

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Truck is down and out for a while

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

I had to do a Senior Project.

I did mine on Memory Loss in the Elderly.

Had a nice little video to go along with it. :)

haha, well with this one, at least i dont have to do anything boring...

Im thinking of taking the people that judge it out front and giving them a demo of it as well.. for the "full effect" .. at the same time take a vid of it haha

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

hellz ya mothafucka have ur teacher sit in the truck and blow his ears out thatll get ya an A++ lmfao great idea tho

my teacher is a girl.. and for being like upper 30s, she is hott!!! MILF for sure!.. wish i had pics for ya..

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build

So some of you may know that I am a senior in high school. At the school i attend, there is something called senior quest that we have to do.. Idk why.. But its a 8-10 page paper on a career of your choice, and you must do project along with it. Its half of your english 12 grade here, so it has to be done to graduate...

Thats where my brain kicks in!!! I was like hell why dont i just do it on car audio tech ... Then it hit me like a fucking mack truck fully loaded coming down a mountian with no brakes.. I can do my project as My wall for my truck!!! The best idea i have had in forever!!! I mean i can use it as an excuse to miss school so i can finish it.. And since my parents want me to get good grades they can help me too!! aka giving me some money for sound deadner and other odd and ends!!

So as i see it, win win!!!

what you guys think?

Haha smartass :D Do it!

thanks for all the positive input!! since im doing my wall anyways, i should get an A for it =p

Team Deadly Hertz

1997 GMC 1500

Update....

System is gone

Motor is fucked

Myspace

YOUTUBE

My Build