Not good Not good!!!!  Just hooked it up, and apparently the box isn't as well built as I thought it was.  My front baffle did not seal well, and it needs some bracing.  Also I'm very sure I have it wired correctly but I'm not having any issues with voltage.  I KNOW my stock can not handle the 2000 the IA is putting out.  I'm planning on going back down and seeing if I can find some other problems.  Idk what the issue is.  I'll get pics and a vid once I get everything figured out. 

Jon

Incriminator Audio: No Chrome, No Carbon Fiber, No BS!! Period....

www.incriminatoraudio.com

Stereo Integrity: Your source for the finest Hi-fi speakers and speaker systems

www.stereointegrity.com

Sound Solutions Audio: Best darn click you'll ever make!

www.soundsolutionsaudio.com

***.gif

yea, its 1 of his 2

Jon

www.stereointegrity.com

***.gif

It may just be me, but that box looks huge compared to that 12. I had 1 12 in my single cab as well, but the box looked smaller than yours, and my box is 3 cubes.

Maybe not, I was just looking at mine, it's in my room now, and I think they're alot closer to the same size. I'll try to get a pic up sometime, I gotta get a camera though. I don't have the same sub as you, and I had about 1/4 the power, but I know systems in single cab trucks SLAM. The box looks good and I hope you get that sealing problem fixed, and the voltage issue too. How do you like that sub anyways???

Box is unique but I like it... I would have made that square on the double baffle (face) a circle instead but it still looks good.

I'm also building my enclosure with just a hand saw... Wish my table saw didn't give up on me  :rip_1:

Get some pics when you can of it installed.

Well right now everything is sitting in the shop uninstalled.  I had trouble with the amp, it wasn't giving me full power, actully it wasn't even giving enough power to dim my lights at idle (which is wierd considering how power hungry 20.1's are).  The electricle is stock.  It was much louder and hit a lot harder then my 8W7 did.  It just didn't sound or feel like it was seeing 2000 RMS.  Hopfully a freind well be over tonight to help me take a look at it. 

Jon

www.stereointegrity.com

***.gif

Got a quick port question.  I have 40"^2 of port, the port is 21.25" long.  My net volume is 4.14ft^3.  What tuning do you guys get???  Some how im my stupidity I messed up my calculations when I had a freind do my port lenght.  The box was sopsed to be like 3.5 or 3.6ft^3 (net) to get the 35Hz I had planned for in my design.  I would really apprceate any help, I am rather frustrated and annoyed right now with the whole situation..

Thanks!

Jon

www.stereointegrity.com

***.gif

This build has officialy ended in failure! :ranting2: :angry03:  The design is just too far off.  I'm gonna take her apart and see if I can't save it.  I'm out of MDF so I'm hoping enough will be salvageable to make something with.  I'll post back with pics and hopfully a finished product some time soon.  Thanks for all the comments guys!!

Jon

www.stereointegrity.com

***.gif