whould 3m 90 spary on glue work or is that i little over kill

I've used Super 90. I usually Spray a little on the area that the Velvet is being applied on and a little on the back of the Velvet try not to soak it then wait a few second and get moving :D

"If someone aint hatin' on you, your doing something Wrong !!!"

say if i was going to cover my headliner do i just have to clean my headliner and then put it on. whould the super 90 work in that situation or whould i need a carprt glue

smd3.png

say if i was going to cover my headliner do i just have to clean my headliner and then put it on. whould the super 90 work in that situation or whould i need a carprt glue

Super 90 will work just fine just make sure you Spray everything and then kinda Roll the Material starting from one end don't just drop it on the Headliner Board because you might end up with bubbles and those will be the Areas that will come loose sooner or later and make sure you get all the old stuff off the Headliner Board I usually stick them in the Shower turn on the Hot water and scrub them down with some Dawn then let the Board dry for a day or two and then get to Work B)

do u mean to get the dirt and stuff off or to get the old fabric off

Sorry about that I forgot to mention that yes just remove all the Fabric first and then that Foam Goo Sticky I don't know what to call it usually washes of with some Dawn and Hot Water and a little bit of light Scrubbing Action :good:

well i covered my first piece today with crushed velvet. i covered the piece that goes behind the seats. and i think it turned out very good here r some pics before and after

before

l_63f0d77c3825dc8aae95877aa7db4b4c.jpg

004-1.jpg

003-1.jpg

smd3.png

wont that make the headliner fall apart. i think the headliber in my truck the back of it is like cardbored

If it's made out of Cardboard then don't use the Shower Idea all the one's I have worked on were some sort of Fiberboard kinda of stuff

ok then do u know if i have to clean it with something or just wipe of the dirt with a damp rag then just put the material on or what

smd3.png